|Driver vacancy in Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria|
Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria is recruiting local employees and welcomes qualified applicants.
Position: Driver of the Ambassador
Type of employment: Full Time Temporary or Permanent
Starting date: 1.1.2018
Closing date: by agreement
Location: Embassy of China in Sofia, 7 Alexander Von Humboldt St..
Deadline for application: 5.1.2018
I. Position Overview
Provides chauffeur services to the Ambassador. Ensures the Ambassador's vehicle is kept and maintained in impeccable condition. Provides advice on routes and vehicle-related security practices. Provides assistance to other sections as required.
II. Basic Qualifications
1. The applicant should hold Bulgaria citizenship or have permanent resident status in Bulgaria and can be legally employed.
2. The applicant should be law-abiding and honest and has no crime record or unresolved issues including arrears and contract dispute with previous employers.
3. The applicant should have a bulgarian driver's license of category B or above,with at least 3 years of recent experience as full-time driver.
4. It is preferable for the applicant to speak English or Russian.
5. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit without unhealthy addictions.
III. Recruitment Procedure
1. application: send your curriculum vitae, a recent color passport photo and copies of your passport, legal residence certificate and academic diploma via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org , Please mention "Job Application" in the email title. Last date for receipt of application is 5th Jan.,2018.
2. Review: the Embassy will review the applications and send email notice to qualified applicants. There will be no notice or acceptance of inquiry for those not chosen.
3. Tests: there will be an interview and test drive.
Hiring: the Embassy will hire the top applicants based on evaluation and test performance. If you get the hiring notice, please contact the Embassy to discuss salary and other job-related matters.